I don't think it's possible to delete a ds object unless selecting it with the mouse (or maybe with the mouse msg).

I thought so as well. so a better choice might be to hide it.

Notice that if you turn off drawing instructions by using an inlet to [filledcurve], for example, all other visible data structures will flash off and on again. I think that's why someone suggested a while back to just change the color to 999 instead. But if you have a lot of ds instances that you want to hide, use the -v flag, because there is no flashing and it's faster than changing the color.

you mean flash when the 1/0 command comes in? I was just trying that, but didn't notice anything - it was a very simple struct.
what I'm thinking uses a maximum of 64 elements, so it's not that heavy.