On 08/26/2013 11:24 PM, Simon Wise wrote:
On 26/08/13 22:03, me.grimm wrote:

just currious, is all the work jonathon wilkes been doing on the pd
gui stuff (search, preferences, etc) on OSX expected to be a part of
Pd Vanilla?

that is up to Miller, if it fits his plans or not, otherwise it's in extended, or imported manually where that is possible ... which is the same for all developments.

I don't think I've posted a diff of it yet, but I can do that tomorrow if there's interest.

A few points:
* the audio and midi preferences tabs are pure tcl/tk (or if they aren't it's a very small change in c) * the gui preferences tab removes all (or most) the hardcoded colors in sys_gui/sys_vgui calls and
replaces them with tcl variables

For the last point, I suppose I could clean it up a bit by putting macros in m_pd.h for all the tcl variables.

-Jonathan