Am 28.08.2013 um 09:33 schrieb IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoel...@iem.at>:
> On 08/27/13 20:37, Max wrote:
>>>
>>> not on my pd-0.45.0.
>>> this is on debian with xfce4, focus-follows-mouse policy.
>>
>> Are you sure the object is selected? the error is occurring for me on OS X
>> 10.8, haven't tried other platforms.
>
> since you mentioned "slider" in the original bugreport, i did my initial
> test with [hsl], and i *am* sure that the slider is selected when
> deleting the, say, width-value of the slider in the properties dialog.
> no problems here.
>
> i now did another test with the traditional numberbox and there i *can*
> reproduce the problem.

Interesting. I have the phenomenon with any atom which has a properties window.

There is another odd thing:
While the properties window opens you can see that "Pd" in the Menu bar changes
into "Apple" (?!)
Also: the first time you open a properties window after the lauch of Pd it
takes significantly longer than subsequent times. (around 5 seconds vs. 0.1
second)

m.