I am, for one, would be glad to see the new lenses, as long as Pentax continues the
backward-compatibility with the old ones. I want to use the old lenses on DSLR. Not
the new ones on LX.

Faec it, it's like complaining that 35mm lenses don't cover the whole 6x7 circle. Who
gives?

Besides, a potential to have a decent tiny 10-100 f/1.4 zoom for DSLR is waaay too
cool lo be overlooked.

Best,
Mishka