on 17.12.02 13:34, Bojidar Dimitrov at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Bojidar,
> Well, I went to the USA site today, and searched for "ghostless".  All
> that came up was: 24-90, 28-105/3.2-4.5, FA35/2, and FA200 Macro.  I've
> updated my internal KMP version.
>
> There was also one more match on the USA site, and it was a
> press-release about the FA35-80/4-5.6 as well as FA100-300/4.7-5.8.
> Curiously, the ghostless coating was only mentioned on the 35-80 lens,
> and I assume that this is a mistake.
>
> Sylwester, you would not believe how many mistakes there are in these
> press-releases and product catalogs!!!
I know that there are many mistakes. But incidentally on Japanese site both
100-300/4.7-5.8 and 35-80/4-5.6 are claimed to have ghostless coating - at
least accordingly to bablefish tranlation - that's why I would ask somebody
who knows Japanese very well to translate this fragments of lenses
descriptions. And japanese site is usually quite accurate in terms of
technical parameters. And it seems it wasn't just Japanese mistake, because
only newer lenses are claimed to have ghostless coating. Now who will solve
this problem???

> After the changes that I made today (not yet visible for you guys), I
> will not modify the KMP until I get some more consvinsing evidence.

Is there anybody who could go to Japanese Pentax site and read at which
lenses is mentioned "ghostless coating"??? Please help us :-)

--
Best Regards
Sylwek