I already use AF lenses with my MF bodies.

At 10:09 PM 12/17/2002 -0500, you wrote:
Older, metal, for sure, for their simplicity and larger viewfinders more
than anything else. To paraphrase a Harvard professor's remark about reading
new books, "Whenever a new camera body comes out, I buy two old ones."

I assume I could still mix old bodies with new lenses, and vice versa. Yes?
Not that I would.

Which raises a variant question:

If you could use either "old (metal manual-focus) bodies with AF lenses" or
"new (AF) bodies with old (manual focus) lenses," which would you choose?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]