Shaun Canning wrote:

> What HTML editors or web page creation software are PDMLer's using for
> their web sites? I am still using Frontpage 2000, which does the job,
> but is an idiosyncratic little bugger...

Yeah, and it generates awful, bloated code.

I use a plain text editor (Editpad - freeware) for most updates but I fire
up Alaire Home Site for starting big projects and for validating anything
which I have doubts about. I use Dreamweaver when someone forces me to do
JavaScript; it does the grunt work of generating the basic stuff, then I
modify to suit my purposes.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing