Jostein

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[...]
>So I think you are overlooking something. That LCD window. Very
attractive to the photographer. So what's to say that someone
couldn't buy a digital camera, P&S or DSLR, *without* having a
computer? Just for the less destructable storage medium and for
that really helpful LCD window? And have their prints made at a
lab that is set-up to do so?

>I think that will happen. Maybe more than one would think right
now. Probably a lot more.

>Doe aka Marnie  Oh, well, don't know that much about it, so
bowing out of discussion now.
.