On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:33:35 -0500, Andre Langevin wrote:

> The Radio Shack charger has a trickle function but stops once it
> thinks it has given enough charge [...]

Hmmm.  I haven't used one of those except special purpose devices, like
the base of the cordless phone that also charges the batteries in the
handset.  I would think you could get a really basic trickle charger,
then put a light socket timer between it and the wall to control how
long it trickles.

> The marketing is more intelligent than the charger...

That's usually the case with machines. But not always. :-)

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ