>Someday, somebody will invent a dynamic dedicated hood for zooms, so
that the length and shape changes as you zoom :-)
Andre wrote: There are two brands that make "zoom" rubber hoods, Hoya and
Hama.
--
Tamron made an ingenious rigid-plastic telescoping hood for its SP
70-210/3.5. The lens receded as you zoomed to a smaller focal length. Tamron

I have found that when I use a zoom rubber hood, I invariably forget to
change the setting as I zoom.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any photo? Is it common on eBay? Was it for 62mm or 67mm? (I have a rubber one for the 67mm lens.)à

Andre