Rob wrote:

> This would answer the constant criticism of Pentax not having changeable
> backs perhaps?

Very unlikely as this will make the camera larger, not smaller. Besides, I suspect the
interchangeable back crowd will go digital real soon, if not already. No, this is
again the MF field camera more field-like than ever I suspect. This, of course, adress
my main criticism towards the 67; its size. So I'm tempted....
Pentax is in a miniaturization frenzy these days. It seems like all  they are about to
release will be exceptionally small for what it does. It is indicated to me that the
DSLR is incredible small compared to every other DSLR.

Pål