This is a really useful tip. I'm downloading 'The Bat' as I write this, but would appreciate your comments when you have evaluated it.

Regards

At 01:45 AM 26/10/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 00:01:18 +0100
From: Harold Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re[2]: "Digital Camera Lens Optimization"

Keith wrote:-

> I found "Becky" in the message header and just surmised, but have never
> heard of it!
> What it is?
>
> keith

Becky is email software and I have been using it for a number of years.

It has good filtering capabilities which allows me to create a good
number of folders to accomodate all the messages I receive from
approximately 22 mailing lists and Yahoo groups. Any incoming emails are
then delivered to the various folders.

In addition it allows me to check messages held on my ISP's mail server
prior to downloading, so all the junk messages are marked on the server
for deletion prior to me downloading the genuine email messages.

Another decent email program is "The Bat" which has similar functions to
"Becky", I've just installed the "The Bat" for a 30-day trial.

Harry