Shel says the webpage disappeared when he changed his e-mail address (he
probably changed ISP's and had the webpage on the previous ISP).  It's not
up anywhere now, and he didn't say whether he even still had it.

You might join the CanonFD group temporarily

They have some information and recommendations as to repair shops in their
Files and Links sections.

Maris