>It could be that you're right, Bill. It is just that my budget league
is ZX-L, not MZ-S...

>Boris

I don't doubt film is on its way out. At all.

However, NOT THAT quickly. And until they drop prices, seriously drop them,
on DSLRs, I won't be getting one. My price league is about the same as Boris'.

But I do expect them (all camera co.s) to start dropping prices after the
first of the year. It's just a matter of how quickly.

Marnie aka Doe   And I have a few issues I'd like resolved as well, issues
that might be resolved with new updated versions of existing DSLR models.