Tanya, I think tha fact that you were obviously serious about photography despite being out in the middle of nowhere was more important to us than your being a "girl". 'Sides can a married woman with children be considered a girl (grin)?

---

Tanya Mayer - Photographic Artist wrote:

Hi there Frank,

Lovely to make your acquaintance! lol.  I hear you on the "tongue in cheek"
thing, and have learnt in the past that it pays to have a very open mind and
a good sense of humour when using these lists! Flame wars are very
entertaining to watch, but I generally don't participate. hehe.

As for my being "popular" - I think it has more to do with me, at that time,
being a true "rose amongst the thorns" - I think there was only one other
lady
on list when I was around previously, and she wasn't a very regular poster.
So being a 24 year old girl, kind of helped my notoriety a bit.  Mind you, I
do
remember thinking that Shel was a girl for a bit there too! (Thinking that
"Shel"
was short for "Michelle"). Stood corrected (and very embarrassed!)when Stan
emailed me a pic of him though! lol!

It's lovely to see now that there are a few ladies here though - I feel much
more
"at home"! ;-)

Sorry, totally off topic guys, better get back to the subject at hand, or
I'll be
making enemies already!

tan.x.

----- Original Message ----- From: "frank theriault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>