Oh my GOD Robert, I just opened a PIF file - and guess what happened ?!?!?

Cheers, Cotty

I don't know :o)

You won a million dollars?

I do not claim that you can avoid ALL viruses but often they follow a pattern. PIFs are good give-away it might be a virus. Another one is a general reference to something that supposedly happened recently. "thanks for lunch the other day, now it's my turn", "this is the info you asked for", "XYZ send hello" etc.

I got the Snow White one a couple of times. They tell you the beginning of the story and then ask you to click on a link to see the rest (sexual references all over).

Last week I got a prompt for Windows update. All killed as soon as they emerged ;-)

---- (*)o(*) ---- Robert [EMAIL PROTECTED]