Surely you mean "Drama", my good man. Take off that high hat, opera cape, and the monocular. You are fooling no one.

--

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Hopalong Cassidy never struck me as a "drama."

Ryan Lee wrote:

My lecturer/tutor at uni, Dr Alan Mckee, author of Australian Television: A
Geneaology of Great Moments, selected Hopalong Cassidy (1949) and after a
deluge of suggestions (and bargaining! The shows everyone mentioned all came
up..), consensus was that 1950 was a reasonable year to settle on.

Hopalong Cassidy:
http://web.cnjnet.com/~mweinber/hoppy.html

Job well done, panel! Thanks much!

Ryan

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."