But surely if it is a hot pixel then it will always be hot at that
exposure?  If it was only hot for one of the two frames then it must
have been an error in the data rather than a stuck hot pixel.  It is my
understanding that the dark frame exposure is the same 'shutter' time as
the main shot, so if it is truly hot it should be there too.