Lasse,  I knew you'd respond with some invective and rough
language.  Please, try at least to tone it down.  You can
make the same point - even make it stronger - without
resorting to such language as in this post and in your reply
to another message.

How all this political garbage got strewn all over the list
is beyond me - yeah, I know who said what to whom - but this
sort of thing on a photo list does little to promote the
enjoyment of photography and the use of Pentax gear.

If you and Collin and Graywolf want to make political
statements, make 'em through photographs, not through rants
on the list.  You've got cameras, use 'em instead of this
list to make your feelings and politics known.

shel