Lasse, moderate it please.

Not agreeing with someone isn't an excuse for wild insults, and I personally
don't appreciate receiving such mail.

As others have asked repeatedly, please keep your comments on this matter
outside of the mailing list.

Thanks in advance

Matt

p.s. can the others involved perhaps not respond and let this thread die?