Von: Rob Studdert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. Mai 2004 15:35
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: istD preferred lens survey in archive?

On 25 May 2004 at 9:56, keller.schaefer wrote:

> My everyday lens was and is the FA 24-90. For portraits I use a F 1.4/50
now
> instead of the M 2/85. I miss a real wideangle, so I am saving for the DA
> 2,8/14. I would also like to have a fast 'standard' lens again, so a DA
1,4/35
> would be nice for Christmas.

Would the 31LTD not be a good current option? I can assure you it shows no
signs of CA right to the very edges when used on the *ist D, as I mentioned
it's become my defacto standard lens.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998