Thanks, I had not seen that one yet.

rg

David Dixon wrote:
Gonz wrote:

Anyone know what type of processor Pentax is using in the *istD? I want to see if I could reverse compile the firmware to "take a look under the hood". I'm very interested in playing around with the firmware and seeing what it would take to add incremental functionality.

Looking through the firmware update, you can find this string:

Softune REALOS/FR is Realtime OS for FR Family, based on micro-ITRON COPYRIGHT(C) FUJITSU LIMITED 1994-1999

Which gives you the OS, and also the type of processor:

http://www.fujitsu.com/services/microelectronics/product/micom/fr/webpage_product-micom-fr.html

I'm not sure how much that helps though!

David