On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 23:30:08 -0500, Kenneth Waller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Frank,
> I would probably have cropped this a bit  tighter as I don't feel the rest
> of what is shown in the image really adds.
> If a dog can look sad that one surely does.

Thanks for your thoughts, Ken,

If I were inclined to crop this one, I'd certainly want to get rid of
a good chunk of the grass in front of the dog, and maybe most or all
of the fellow on the right.   Actually, maybe I'll go do that right
now - just hang on a minute...

Thanks for waiting.  Here's the cropped version:

Just so's ya can compare it, here's the full-frame version:

Feel free to express a preference, or try it yourself (I'm sure most
here could do better than me).

thanks,
frank