On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 06:33:16 +0200
Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.webaperture.com/gallery/photos/50999

This is a nice scene. However, you said to be brutal...
For mine, the large black area in the fore ground is just that,
a large black area. I like to see some sort of detail in the fore
ground. The DOF is good allowing the viewer some dimension to
the image. The image also lacks a subject of any substance. I
cant help thinking this image would make a nice backdrop for
a portrait, if you lost the large black area at the fore.

However, this is just my opinion and hope it is taken in
the same spirit it is given.

Kind regards
Kevin