Hi Boris ...

Unlike Kevin, I don't think the foreground needs much, if any, detail.  I
like the idea of seeing just shades of grey.  However, the foreground seem
out of synch with the rest of the scene - sharp verticals of an irregular
pattern against a rolling, gentle background.  To my mind they conflict,
work against each other, but I think that's because, at least in part,  the
foreground is unsharp, too soft around the edges, and maybe too much of it.

The bird, while a nice touch, is really an unimportant element, especially
being so small and out of  focus.

Now, for the big question:  How many frames did you shoot of this scene?
Since you obviously felt there was something to work with, and the subject
was static, you must have shot quite a few frames, each with a somewhat
different perspective, framing, area of interest, area of focus, with a
different focal length lens.  How did those look?

I also say this photo may have been better served with some real B&W film,
or at least some better work in Photoshop.  It has a rather flat look to
it.  I'd like to see the middle greys expanded to get more separation
between the tones.  How did you meter for this scene?

Overall, I'd have to say you've done far better and more interesting work.

Shel