Nope, not at all, simply means treating others as you would like
them to treat you, simple.

> > If you will carefully check MY eBay feedback you will see
> > that I at least *try* for the latter
>
> so do i. but i can afford that since ebay income/expenses are negligible
> (compared to my other sources of income/expneses). i can imagine that
> that would be different if i had to make a living off ebay.

You would forsake trying to be honorable to make a profit?
That's a very sad thought, I didn't realise a person had to
be able to "afford" being honorable.
Perhaps there are some basic cultural differences at work here
but I don't understand your last statement at all.

Don