Exactly what are you denied? Is it information about the other bidder? Exactly why are you ENTITLED to any information about him? How, exactly, are you hurt or inconvenienced?

If you bid your maximum and it's higher than the "sniper's" bid, you win. If you bid your maximum and it's lower than the "sniper's" bid, you weren't going to get it anyway! That is unless when you see that he bid higher and you want to "reevaluate" based on his being willing to pay more which implies that you want free use of HIS time and research for yourself!

Regards,
Bob...

From: "Don Sanderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If I "play by the rules" I can:

1.) Play loud obnoxious music and disturb my neighbors
7 nights a week, as long as I stop at 10PM.

Exactly how are you "disturbed" by someone who bids just at close? Further, everywhere I've ever been, if you "play loud obnoxious music and disturb my neighbors" at ANY time, they can call the police on a disturbing the peace call. If they agree, they will issue a warning the first time, and a ticket the second time. Go ahead. Try it!.

2.) Park my car in front of someone elses house taking
up 2 spaces and blocking their front walk.

Exactly what are you blocked from doing by by someone who bids just at close? You can bid the maximum amount you are willing to pay at any time, and there's no guarentee that someone who bids just at close will win. After all, the maximum amount they are willing to pay may be less than you!

3.) Refuse to help a neighbor start her lawnmower.

What "help" were you refused by by someone who bids just at close that you believe you are entitled to?

4.) Go into a store and take up hours of the clerks
time asking questions and then buy my stuff at the store
across the street.

Exactly how many of your hours were "taken up" by by someone who bids just at close? Did they buy at an auction on another page?

5. thru 1000.) etc, etc.

6 thru 1000 are just as irrelevant.