On 11/11/04, Ryan Lee, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I completely agree with you about feels and looks; the ist D is a gorgeous
>little thing, and it's not too shabby specwise either. However, I'm not
>deeply invested in Pentax glass, and my love affair is more with the mz5n or
>the mz3 bodies (samples of wonderfully thoughtful design). I'll be hanging
>on to that forever, but having played around with the 20D, I can't say the
>same- it almost feels like it's anticipating to be replaced already!

Let me guess, you're going to put tape over the word 'Canon', right?

I think the *ist D is a beautiful and well-crafted piece of kit. But am I
the only one on the planet who doesn't like it's small size? I love the
weight and size of bigger bodies.  (cue WW)

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__