Theriaultien or Theriaultienne, depending on the gender of the noun, I would
guess. Or perhaps it should be Theriaultesque. But no. With the other one he
could found a movement, to be called Theriaultienisme. His (many)
disciplines will be the Theriaultienists and we could say they shoot
theriaultienistically.

--
Cheers,
 Bob