John Celio wrote:

Is there any way to find out the EXACT camera model and lens that Ringo was using? I've been dying to know.

Well, he's still alive, right? So -- Perhaps you could ask him.
Seriously.
I think some of those "big star" types see at least *some* of their "fan mail." (And he really is not as "big" a star as he used to be ... ) You'd lose, at most, an hour of effort and maybe about a dollar in paper, envelope and stamp, if you wrote and asked him and he didn't answer. Right? And there's always the chance that he would tell you.

ERNR