Hello,

Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 12:13:09 AM, you wrote:

PJA> They're both well thought of the M is much smaller has a built in lens
PJA> hood so it's a bit more convenient.  The K is bigger and heavier, is a
PJA> simpler optical formula and has a reputation for having the edge in
PJA> sharpness and contrast.

 So as I understand K version of the lense is not so good as M
version. Do I understand You correct?

PJA> It's also a bit more difficult to find but few
PJA> know just how good it is, it was a "bargain" lens when it was
PJA> introduced, so you might pick one up inexpensively.

PJA> I have a copy of
PJA> the K version that I almost never use since I picked up the K 135 f2.5.

 I'm little a bit confused about all answers. So, whcih one produces
better picture? If both of the version 'M' and 'K' will have the same
price, which one You'll buy?

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
 dao                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]