Cotty wrote:

On 8/6/05, Chad, discombobulated, unleashed:

Until today Cotty I never even considered mites as a possible problem.
I'll keep an eye out for them now. Maybe I should spray the outside of
my case with an insecticide. ;-)
That should do it.

I must admit I've never seen them either. Has anyone ever come across an
insectoid infestation in their gear?

I had one amble across the viewfinder of my Z1-p once. It was its last. They are easy to get rid of and easy to keep away. Make sure there is little dust and no film chippings (really) for them to live on and watch out for locations you might pick them up. Dusty houses, etc. I got mine in Russia. But I could have just as easily got it in my flat, when I had moggies. 8-)

mike

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__