Sorry to burst your bubble Don,

But, come back to me once you have at least four :-)

Congratulations.  You will truly enjoy it ;-)

Still my favorite camera to shoot,

César
Panama City, Florida

Don Sanderson wrote:

Mine, mine allll mine! Soon I'll be all powerful..No!
I'll be omnipotent, YES, that's it! ;-)

Actually, I've had my eye on an E+ one at Adorama
for some time. This one was too much to resist.
Adorama still had that one for $495.00 a few hours ago.
A few months ago they were about $100.00 less than now.
The only Pentax MF body I've seen go up in price lately.
Some other good ones like the K2 are going for peanuts.
Figured now was as good a time as any, I've wanted one
for years.
Believe it or not I've never even seen one in person,
this'll be quite a treat. Christmas in June!

Don