On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 01:56, Joaquim Carvalho wrote:
 When I receive the autofocus lens I'll report on how it works.

I just got the 35-70 F2.8 I bought on Ebay.
It's a fast K quality zoom lens made of real metal and plenty of clean
SMC covered glass. It has an electric motor inside I can really feel
when I turn the focus ring manually. It's also a real piece of
photographic history. For 33 USD I'm really glad I bought it.

I'll report on it's fast glass slow focus performance when I put it on
the ME-F tonight.

A funny story: The auction (from Australia) said "fungus on this lens".
In an act of faith I tried to believe the guy really meant "no fungus on
this lens". I bought the lens, there's no fungus on it!!! :)
This guy seriously misrepresented the article, what feedback does he
deserve?

Great foregetfull dealer...

Andre