I hardly ever drink tea. I'm a coffee man, through and through, but I really
don't like Starbucks coffee, and I don't like all these lattes and other
fancy-pants coffees that are, for all intents and purposes, just buckets of
hot animal fat with some vile sugary flavouring. How they get the nerve to
describe it as coffee is beyond me.

I blame Frasier and Friends.

Bob