Hi Jens:
I am afraid I can't show you any of my shots with the FA* 80-200 2.8, as so far I have been too lazy to invest some time and effort to look for an Internet server to exhibit some of my photos. I also had the chance to "play" with the Sigma 70-200 2.8, it is slightly sharper than the Tokina, but the Tokina is better built. If you feel you need a 2.8 zoom, the Tokina is an excellent choice if you don't want to invest on a Pentax 80-200 2.8 By the way, although I recognize the Sigma Ex 70-200 2.8 looks, feels and performs as an excellent lens, I personally won't buy any Sigma lenses, unless my budget is too tight or I don't have other feasible alternatives. My experience with Sigma lenses hasn't been very encouraging in the past.

Carlos