As a result of an off-list discussion, I modified this one that I
initially posted yesterday, in two ways:

First, on the original, I sharpened only the jumper, and not the
background, with the result that the background is more OOF-looking
than on the print.  On Version 1.1 I've sharpened the whole frame.

Second, I fiddled with levels a bit to darken it.  I now think that
the original looks over-bright and over-exposed.

Let me know if you have a preference.  I certainly prefer the
"improved" version:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3634511&size=lg

For reference, here's the original:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3631907&size=lg