Hi Frank
you overdid it for me.
The face of the jumper is too dark now and I don't mind the background and
the people there being a bit on the light and overexposed side because it
draws the attention more on the main subject.
Your second version is not an improvement for me therefore, maybe we need a
version 1.2 ;-)
greetings
Markus

oto_id=3631907&size=lg