[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Funny, no one has ever challenged me when I take photographs. I wonder if this happens 10x more to men than it does to women?

Marnie aka Doe (Of course, I haven't tried photographing an electrical plant yet.)

At this rate, Marnie, it's starting to sound like a lot more than 10x!
I've been asked on a very few occasions not to take pictures, but always politely. (I *have* photographed an electrical plant, under construction, but that of course doesn't count since my client was the company doing the construction. I had a company-issued hard hat and an official escort.)