Peter is right, the "Pentax-F 70-200/4-5.6" has been called
a "ringer" for the "SMC Pentax-F 70-210/4-5.6 ED".
Watch for the "SMC" in the name, it will be absent from the
cheaper, non-SMC Pentax-F and Takumar-F lenses.
My experience thus far with the Pentax-F and Takumar-F lenses
has been very disapointing. Contrast has been well below their
SMC counterparts, flare resistance has been much lower.
Confusing enough?
BTW: The 70-210s always seem to get better reviews than any
of the 70-200s. The SMCP-F 70-210/4-5.6 ED is indeed a fine
lens, though a bit pricey.

Don