Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote on 02.11.05 16:35:

> Only five years too late. I sold all my Nikkor AI series lenses and
> 1970s/1980s bodies in 2001 since it had been apparent that Nikon was
> no longer going to support them for at least half a decade at that
> point.
They've always supported AI(S) lenses in their pro bodies. I can't even
recall if there was an exception from this rule. The problem was only with
amateur cameras, as they've dropped it quite long time ago. D200 is rather
like a digital F100 - semi professional body, that supports AI(S) lenses
without any problems (just contrary to D200 F100 has compatibility at
analogue Pentax SLR level - no matrix metering, no apereture display - still
much more convenient than trick used in current Pentax DSLRs)

--
Balance is the ultimate good...

Best Regards
Sylwek