From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: The thread that spread. was: Re: PESO: Church Door (we have a winner) With apologies to Mark
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:04:07 -0600

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom C"
Subject: Re: PESO: Church Door (we have a winner)

What I don't understand is the ridicule I received from you and at least one other on the list when I suggested that Pentax Canada did not follow the normal protocol I would have expected.

As has been explained to you at least as often as you have brought the point up is that this was something cooked up by a sales rep, not a summons for photos by the Board of Directors. One individual (likely a sales guy) seems to have set it up, he seems to have, based on some hate mail and mail asking for legalese he wasn't prepared to provide, decided to can his little project. That he was a little prickly about it would be perfectly understandable if Aaron is being factual about the less than polite missives.
No one likes having their face slapped.

This isn't the protocol you expected.
Get on with life and forget about it.

It would be somehow ironic if any of the people who are bitching about Pentax being slow in the marketplace somehow helped can a project that could have, even in a small way, made the company more profitable.

William Robb