Hi Bruce,

Well, I won't be taking any kids, and my schedule allows mid-week visits.
I'd probably go on a Tuesday or Wednesday, and try to get in as close to
opening time as possible.

Not sure if I'll have replaced the digi by then, although I'd like to try
it for this project.

Your shot's quite nice ... imo, better than anything in the gallery I
posted.  However, I'd like to get wider shots, showing more of the tank and
work towards finding interesting patterns amongst the fish, rather than
getting individual fish or small, closely packed, groups.  That  may
require film as there's no Pentax digi lens that I have access to that
would be wide enough for such shots.  A couple of people have offered to
loan me a 15mm lens, and that, on a film body, would be the widest I could
go, unless I grab a Zenitar at some point.

I don't remember how close you can get to the glass.  Are you able to get
right up against it?

Shel