I have, the light is very low, so you have to use high iso or the movement will show up as blur. Of course it goes without saying that a tripod is mandatory.

Shel Belinkoff wrote:
I'm going to try to take some time off and head down to the Monterey Bay
Aquarium for some R n R.  Photographing the jellyfish exhibit has been on
my "to do" list for a while.  Has anyone photographed the exhibit - any
suggestions?

I found these pics, but boy, are they poor quality ....

http://www.mccullagh.org/theme/monterey-aquarium-jellyfish.html

Shel

--
Someone handed me a picture and said, "This is a picture of me when I was younger." Every picture of you is when you were younger. "...Here's a picture of me when I'm older." Where'd you get that camera man?
- Mitch Hedberg