it's an exhibition, isn't it? Nail them to the wall!

I thought many of the pictures shown were quite nice, but as you say, a bit
samey. But isn't that in the nature of jellyfish? I mean, what else are they
going to do all day but float around? It's not like they do anything
interesting, such as live in pineapples.

Cheers,

SpongeBob