-----Original Message-----

From:  "Fernando Terrazzino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Buying B&H to Canada
Date:  Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:22 am
Size:  373 bytes
To:  pentax-discuss@pdml.net

Any of the fellow Canadian PDMLers can advise me on how much should I
expect to be charged by Canada Customs when buying stuff from the
states? I'm considering buying an FA 50mm f/1.4 and estimating a
20ish%, is that reasonable or that number will fall short? Where I
come from (that's Argentina) you would expect a 50% charge, I'm hoping
Canada will be kindler...

Thanks