Been concentrating on the "Ramsey" exhibit, the www.gdgphoto.com website and reception so much the past six weeks or so I haven't gotten much going on the 2006 PAW effort yet at all. But I have been poking about sporadically taking pictures ... It's fun to shift gears again and look back at a few of the exposures I've made in the past month.

This flower was captured on a Sunday morning a few weeks back, waiting for some friends to arrive for breakfast at a cafe in Saratoga.

  http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW6/01p.htm

Very little post processing other than a small tweak to brightness in Camera Raw. Wish I knew what kind of flower it was ... perhaps someone can let me know.

enjoy,
Godfrey