Reminds me of the way to make a million $ in racing.....

Start out with 2 million $

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: GESO: vineyard project

May be a good place to drag out the tired riddle; "How do you make a
small fortune in the winery business? Start with a large fortune".

Jack

--- Derby Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mark Erickson wrote:
> All,
>
> I'm working on some images of local vineyards areas (Clarksburg, El
Dorado,
> and Shenandoah Valley AVAs).  I'm doing a fair bit of digital
darkroom work
> and all of the pics in the gallery are "work prints" (i.e., I'm not
done
> with them yet).  The first three images are were taken last month
on a
> bright sunny-cloudy day in between rainstorms.  The vineyards are
mostly
> bare at this time and I'm trying to convey a certain stark, spare
feeling.
> The last image was taken last fall right around harvest time and
shows an El
> Dorado vineyard fully leafed out.
>
> http://www.westerickson.net/vineyard/
>
> Please feel free to provide comments and directions you might take
the
> images.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark
>

> Pics work for me. Not every vineyard photo needs to have sunny Sideways lushness.

And it should be known, being a winemaker isn't all that romantic.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc