On 3/14/06, Dave Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> To the PDMLer's attending GFM this June.
>
> Logo is just about set up. One last tweak and inspection by one of our
> Sr Units.<g>
>
> Do you prefer a hat that has a sloped or contoured  front like the link
> below, or
>
> http://www.barryskopitsales.com/LineNames.htm?CD=7172&ID=66442
>
> A more solid, stand up front like the link below.(my preference)
>
> http://www.reignwear.ca/LineNames.htm?CD=7180&ID=66514
>
> These are just sample to show type, not actual style.
>
> I'm looking at 3 dozen to make, and I can mix and match I'm sure.
>
> Any preferred colour. I was thinking a light grey. Logo will have black, red
> and GFM blue.
>
> I have a ball park<g>cost per hat, so its doable as far as i'm concerned at
> this end. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me off list.
>
> Dave
> Brooks

Do they make berets?  I'd like a basque beret...

But, if we must look like one of those rapper or hip-hop guys rather
than a jazz guy, I don't really have a preference.  They both look
great to me.

If we can do a beret, I'd say navy blue or black, but if we're doing
the trucker hat, I don't have a colour preference.  I'll just adjust
my vast wardrobe to match the hat.  <LOL>

cheers,
frank