Graywolf,

Which Central American country are you referring to?
Having been to all of them, I am curious...

César
Panama City, Florida

P.S. Sounds like we have the same taste in hats...

graywolf wrote:

Tee shit sizes for hats.

I prefer hats with a wide brim all around and a tall crown. Premium quality felt or palm straw from a small Central American country is also preferred. However any logos should be inside the hat <GRIN>.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Dave Brooks wrote:

To the PDMLer’s attending GFM this June.
Logo is just about set up. One last tweak and inspection by one of our Sr Units.<g>

Do you prefer a hat that has a sloped or contoured front like the link below, or

<snip>